About Me

My photo
I am a personal trainer originally from Chicago. I have been living in sunny Florida for about 11 years now. Here is where I found my career. The best part of my job is seeing someone grow in confidence, pride and strength. I am truly blessed to have my job. I hope I can help influence others to gain a happier, healthier life through this blog. I hope everyone enjoys!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Exercise: Absolutely No Equipment Intense Cardio Burn

Holy cow this routine was super duper intense!! However it went by super duper fast too. There is no excuse not to do this one, you don't need a stitch of equipment, just you wonderful you! Watch the sweat pour, the calories drop while you tone your legs, arms and abs.

First you will do each of the exercises below 25 reps once through, then repeat doing 20, then 15, then 10, then (my favorite) only 5. I was hating this routine during but after I was so glad I did it. It flowed nicely and was quick. Of course I took a few brief breathers and then finished in 22min and 27sec, but felt much quicker than that-which I love ;)
See video for demos and modifications, there is a lot of jumping with this one but I modified it for you if you have any knee or back issues so don't be scared ;)

So first set 25, next 20, next 15, 10 and 5...Ready set go, then be proud of yourself!!!

Jumping Jacks
Squat Jacks
Jump Squats
Plank In and Out Jumps
Pushup Pointer (or just pushups)
In and Out Crunches with Side Twists (note: one rep counts as a left, a middle AND a right- O yeah it burns)

No comments:

Post a Comment