About Me

My photo
I am a personal trainer originally from Chicago. I have been living in sunny Florida for about 11 years now. Here is where I found my career. The best part of my job is seeing someone grow in confidence, pride and strength. I am truly blessed to have my job. I hope I can help influence others to gain a happier, healthier life through this blog. I hope everyone enjoys!!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Exercise: Get Luscious Legs

Get some smokin legs with this workout, it will tone and tighten every part of your lovely legs. See video for instructions and do as quickly as you can with good form and a nice tight core. Hope everyone is enjoying the New Year and making all your resolutions a reality! Keep up the good work!!!

20 Frog Squat Jumps
20 Plie Squats with weight
Repeat these three times total

15 Curtsey Cross and Kick each leg
Repeat this three times

20 Reverse Lunge Drop with weight each
20 Table Bridge Kick each
20 Side Plank Leg Raises each
20 Elevated Lunge into 15 Single Leg Sit Stands then switch legs


I finished this in 17min and 11sec

3 comments:

  1. Great tips...thank you and have a great year ahead !


    (PS : I think your youtube blog would be more popular if your video quality was better)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I know the video quality is iffy but I am trying to work on that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Workout! My legs/buns are killing me... hurts so good!

    ReplyDelete