About Me

My photo
I am a personal trainer originally from Chicago. I have been living in sunny Florida for about 11 years now. Here is where I found my career. The best part of my job is seeing someone grow in confidence, pride and strength. I am truly blessed to have my job. I hope I can help influence others to gain a happier, healthier life through this blog. I hope everyone enjoys!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Exercise: Let the Fat Drop

This routine is sure to get you sweating! Of course it is up to you how hard you work, make sure you push yourself. See video for descriptions ;)
Repeat three times as quick as you can with the best form!

Side lunge with circle kick 20 -Left
Slider mountain climbers 20 each leg
Side lunge with circle kick 20 -Right

Seated pullups 20
Tube upper cuts 20 alternating each
Body Rows 20

Seated torso twists 20 each



I finished this in 22min

No comments:

Post a Comment